Saturday, November 10, 2012

My First Sale

Thank you to whoever bought my Writing Recount pack! My very first customer and I hope you have great conversations with your students when conferring with them. When I started developing and using these a few years ago I couldn't believe the writing I was getting.

I have now posted my second pack on 'Teachers Pay Teachers' and 'Teachers Notebook'. This one is about 'Adding to 20'. I have enjoyed putting them together and thinking about how my students have managed the tasks. The very new challenge for me has been trying to understand Daily 5 Maths and using what we know about Daily 5 Literacy.

I have also learnt alot about getting work to a standard for posting. The wording is so important and the little things like Math instead of Maths and center for centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...