Saturday, March 23, 2013

Five for Friday - 22nd March

Thanks to Doodle Bugs 'Five for Friday' is here again....
1. School Walk-a-thon is over (well the walking bit) and it was a great celebration for all our school community. Now begins the fun of collecting money from sponsorships.
2. Our work on St Patrick's Day was a success and my preps have extended their knowledge of all things number.
3. There are only 4 school days left before our Easter break and we are gearing up for Easter tasks this week.
4. I hosted another successful school tour. A team came from another school to check out our 'daily 5' and 'café literacy'.
5. It has been a big week this week and I made it to Friday. I need to learn to say 'no' and I need to remember how to delegate. http://www.teachersnotebook.com/product/paulajay/st-patricks-day-mathenatics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...