1. Monday - so early to school as I had so much curriculum planning to do and needed to order another 25 netbooks for our 1:1 program as we have new kids in our school.
2. Tuesday - my coaching day to work with other teachers - Kate who is me on Tuesdays, was away, Chrissy was overseas and away and Victoria who helps with some special needs in our room was away - so three new people in our room. That was a big day for our 42 preps.
3. Wednesday - team celebration and drinks at the Boat Shed, overlooking our gorgeous Lake Wendouree.
4. Thursday - Easter Egg hunt and early finish, kids home at 1.30
5. Friday - no school and feet up doing some blog hopping.
This is a double dip for me this week as the five above also fit for Friday Flashback.
Amanda at Teaching Madness is running this linky as well