Saturday, March 9, 2013

Five for Friday - 8th March


I am linking up again with Kacey of Doodle Bugs for my Five for Friday and here are my five randoms......
1. Our Preps and the four Prep teachers have all made it to the end of the week. This was our first full week of school and we all coped with the weather. We are having a heat wave in our part of Australia, hitting 30+ each day. This is 86+ in Fahrenheit.
2. I am helping to action professional learning around our new curriculum. Challenging but enjoying.
3. We have strings up in our classroom and now there are places to hang our work for display. We are in a new shared space and setting up lots of new things.
4. I actually got to bed twice this week before midnight.
5. My great preps are amazing me and learning their sounds/letters and words and I am taking running records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...