Sunday, June 30, 2013

Currently

Farley is early with 'currently'for July so head on over and link up.
 
We are half way through the year and what a year it has been. I am looking forward to reading what everyone else is up to in this linky party.......
Listening - we are into our second day of our two week winter break here in Australia. As it is cold outside, Tony (my husband and author of "Learning with Literature Blog") is making us breakfast and I just love the sound of our coffee machine grinding the beans and making fresh coffee. Our 18 year old when he hears it wakes up and usually joins us - but he is at a mates.

Loving - if I only argue about the state of a bedroom, shoes left in the entry, a glass in the sink and not the dishwasher - what do I have to complain about when living with an 18 and almost 16 year old!

Thinking - Imogen turns 16 this month and what to do for her special day? She is doing photography and maybe a new camera is the go. We will have a house full of giggling, non sleeping teenagers - but how gorgeous is that?

Wanting - to see my sister. One of my sisters is having a tough time. Her husband passed away a few years ago and that is tough enough. One of her children has been very ill and it has been hard for her to juggle work, hospital and life. I am glad that my Mum. Dad and brother are close by to help her when they can.

Needing - to challenge myself to read something that is not school related. I have on my iPAD to read - The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion - God's Callgirl by Carla Van Raay (had that one for 6 months) - Slave by Mende Nazer.

Tips and Tricks - to have a work life balance. I am great at helping staff to do this, but hopeless at it myself. While I make time for my family, I need a bit of me time squeezed in there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...