Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Maths Game linky

Hey all you Maths bloggers out there - have you checked out my other blog that I co -write with Kerry?
 
It is all about Maths - called iSURF(c) which stands for
Individual goals
problem Solving
Understanding
Reasoning
 Fluency
 
which leads to great mathematicians. Kerry and I came up with acronym and do this blog, units of work and present Professional Learning in our spare time.
 
There is a linky happening each Sunday night where you can brag about your favourite game to get your kids motivated to learn. I love games to start of each session and get our Maths brain on.
 
So click on the image below and post your link.

 
Oh yeah! My maths games is on the iSURF(c) blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...