Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pin it Friday and Five randoms.....

Cara at First Grade Parade is hosting this while Kacey's Five for Friday is on holiday.
 
Bella Cupcakes - my daughter will be 16 in a few weeks and wants something different for a cake! I think this is gorgeous.
 
Bali - one of my favourite places. Last break seems so long ago.
 
 
 
I cannot believe it is Friday. Kacey from Doodle Bugs is on a break - but I have decided to still post my five randoms for the week.
 
This part of my blog is not always related to my teaching life and it lets bloggers know a different side of me. We are halfway through our winter break and have one more week off.
 
So I am in Melbourne with my daughter and this is what we did today.
 
Caught the train and had a late lunch at one of our favourite spots in the Block Arcade.

Then onto some serious shopping.
I saw these boots and just had to have them!


Then I saw these boots and just had to have them too!

Then we needed to recharge with a Boost Juice.
 
So after some dinner, we are off to a live show - King Kong. We are staying overnight at our home away from home at the Novotel on Collins.
 
Back home tomorrow afternoon after some more shopping - just love retail therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...