Friday, August 30, 2013

Five for Friday - 30th August 2013

Friday has flipped around again!
Kacey at Doodlebugs supports us as a blogging community to share five randoms from our week!

Number One - don't spray perfume on your skin when you know you are allergic. Normally I spray it on my clothes and go! But in a moment of not thinking I sprayed it on my face and neck and then had a red face and neck for two days! What was worse - I couldn't wear make up to work for two days.
Sorry folks but no photos on this one.....

Number Two - Happy Father's Day for Sunday to all the Dads out there. We had fun this week making cards and lists about our Dads from my pack. Our school also runs a Father's Day stall so that our kids can buy gifts for a $1, $2. $4 or $5.



Number Three - I  can't resist picture story books, I have bought more this week!
These four are additions to my sea/water books.
Next week - we will make rainbow fish - with crayon and blue wash and one sparkly scale.



Number Four - A girl can never have enough black shoes and now there is a photo story of how many styles I can have. If I cannot be found - I'll be out shopping......
Credit - Facebook!!!

Number Five - maybe our winter is on its way out - well for the next few days anyway. I am so over the cold, the bug/sicknesses that come with that.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! It's Father's Day in Aussie land! How cool!!!!!!!

    24/7 Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father's Day in Aussie land yes - when is yours?
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  2. I had to look where you were from when you were talking about Father's Day! Too fun! Hope it warms up!! :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sun is shining and there is no rain! Looking great for Father's day.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  3. Isn't it wonderful when the weather starts to change from winter to spring? It's my favorite time of the year! Unfortunately, we (in America) are going to be sliding into winter in no time at all. Today it was 97 degrees in Wisconsin though. Too hot!

    By the way, did you know that you are a “no reply blogger?” This means that when you leave a comment on another blog, the blogger can’t reply to you via email. You can visit www.ideasbyjivey.blogspot.com and click on “Techy Tips” if you want to fix that.

    Have a great weekend!
    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seasonal changes! I was a no reply blogger too. I think I fixed it... I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy - it is hard sometimes to keep up with the ICT behind and around our blog. I am mucking around with a 'pin it' button and it has appeared next to all my photos...
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...