Friday, September 13, 2013

Five for Friday - 14th Sep

 
 
Here are my five randoms for this week
 

# One

 
 
My new Storybook Saturday link up - this is almost one week old and I would love you to link up on Saturdays to add your favourite books.  I can't wait for this to grow and see what teachers are reading to the grades all around the world.

#Two

 

 This is finally finished.
I had been emailed asking if I had this available in my stores. Now I have and it is editable.
Check out my post that started it all.
 

# Three

I have gone Melonheadz clipart crazy. I adore the colours, shapes and themes.
I love the build a teacher set as I have been able to make a mini me complete with an ipad.
My own kids tell me that I need to have my iPad surgically removed.
I have my own and now our school has given us a mini ipad to use.
 Oh - and I love coffee, I even have my own coffee machine in our office. I couldn't do a days work without it.
 

# Four

Footy Day and dressing up to raise money for cancer research.

 

# Five

I am loving these pictures - they come from 'This amazing world of ours"




3 comments:

  1. Hi Paula!

    Thanks for getting back to me about reading levels for your Preps. I was glad that you have the same expectations - we had heard of a school that was expecting a level 10 by the end of Prep which seemed quite odd.

    Also, I think I fixed my 'no reply' blogger issue, had no idea that was going on. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melonheadz is AMAZE-balls! And, those ladybug pictures are incredible!!!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have spent so much on graphics form them - I am so glad they have sales....
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...