Friday, September 20, 2013

Five for Friday - 20th Sep

 
 
Here are my five randoms for this week and what a week - so tired.......

# One 

I have made it to the end of term. We now have a two week break and I can recharge my batteries after a full week of our concert.
 
My Preps were hermit crabs and did an amazing job singing and dancing in front of an audience of 600+ for two consecutive nights. We certainly had some very tired students and teachers by Thursday night.
 
 

#Two

 Planning day for Term Four. Today we worked as a team to produce our plans for next term. We left work with clear plans for our whole term in Maths, English, Discovery Learning and Inquiry. This is before we started. I will blog later in the week about our exact planning.
 
 

# Three

 I have finished my Johnny Appleseed work and it is published. The research for this was interesting - fact versus opinion of a famous character. There is a freebie in my google docs that has a few of my tasks in it
 

# Four

 On the 30th of December - we are off to Fiji -can't wait. Is it too cheeky to start a countdown?
 

 

# Five

It has been raining and overcast and I miss the sun - most of the kids have colds and coughs and have been delightful in sharing it around. So holidays start off with a cold....
 
Have a great week everyone and come back for a visit tomorrow for Storybook Saturday. 


6 comments:

  1. Fiji sound awesome - I want to come {ha}!!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable bunch of hermit crabs your class made!

    Great to see an international blogger. Most seem to be from the US!

    Fiji looks absolutely breathtaking. Get that countdown started!

    Best wishes,
    Becky
    http://educatingprimary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you checked out my Aussie Blogger tab on my blog? I also get some hits from the UK - check out my map.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  3. We had some rain this week here in Queensland too! My kidlets were very excited to use the 'storm cloud' from your calendar bulletin board pack - we had black skies and thunder one morning as school started. :)

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is exciting to know that my work is in other classrooms - glad the kids got to use the storm cloud icon. I miss the thunderstorms -I used to work in Biloela and the storm would hit at home time and be over in ten minutes or less.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...