Friday, September 27, 2013

Five for Friday - 27th Sep

 
 
Here are my five randoms for this week
 
Thanks to Jen at Hello Literacy for these great numbers - I love them and you can pick them up if you visit Doodle Bugs and follow the links.
 

This is a new linky that I am hosting on Saturday nights. My books for this week were farm books that I have used in my room. It is very new and I would love it if you visited and joined me. I love seeing what books you are sharing with your kids and what books are being read around the world.  Tomorrow I have some Halloween ones to share with you. 

 
 
My blog is one year old this week. I have learnt so much in this time. I have 'met' the most amazing people and my classroom is so much better for it. I have learnt many new ICT skills and have polished my publishing skills.
I have been putting on my facebook page a freebie every day this week a freebie for fans to say thanks. Three more days to go! Come and visit.


 
 
I don't do much in our yard (my husband will agree to that) - so it is always a pleasure to see these gorgeous plants staring to surface. We are in spring here in Aus. Can't wait until summer - it cannot come fast enough for me.  
 




I am on holidays for two weeks - it is our term break before 11 weeks for Term 4 Christmas and our summer break. So I made a jump start on my Kwanzaa Unit and my Halloween Units I wanted to finish. I am now taking a few days break to relax with family.

 
Relaxing and reading - books I have piled up (probably since last holidays)  Me before you, The Rosie Project, The Storyteller, God's Callgirl.
 
We have booked and will be off to Fiji on the 30th December - can't wait. Ten days of nothing but relaxing.
 
Life is good - enjoy it

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on blogging for 1 year! Way to go!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie - I cannot imagine not blogging now
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  2. I've been keeping track of your freebies all week. Such a lovely idea to celebrate the 1 year mark! I wish you many more years of success!

    Another lovely Five for Friday read on here Paula! Bet you're counting down the days till that perfect holiday!!

    Best wishes,
    Becky
    http://educatingprimary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for leaving a comment and tracking my blog this week.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  3. Congrats on One Year! Thanks for all the ideas :)
    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...