Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Currently - October


I am linking up with Farley - I just love the currently picture for this month

 Currently listening to the rain outside - I love that rain on the roof sound

Loving the holidays - In Australia we are currently on a two week break and I am loving it. Sleep ins, pyjama mornings and long leisurely days....

Thinking - I should be doing something, there are 1001 things on my list and I should get on it

Needing - to proof read some work I almost have ready to put in my stores

Treat - having lunches with friends and catching up on holiday goss!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Paula, it has been raining here for the last 2 days! I am a bit over it with the wind as well...and it is freezing here, feels a bit like snow maybe..crazy! My two little darlings were allowed to stay in their pj's all day, I was like the best Mum ever!!! Enjoy your holidays!

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the time with your little kids - time goes so quickly
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  2. so jelly! wish we had a fall break. i'll get a week in november for thanksgiving. i love the sound of rain. i'm in the desert so after a couple days of hard rain it looks beautiful here. it look like early summer not fall. enjoy your time off, but definitely get on that list! you'll be happy you did.

    Elementary Expedition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You have a busy October in the States. I have been onto that list and I am getting things done.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  3. I love the sound of rain on the roof! I wish I lived in Tassie with Tania and got to listen to rain on the roof all the time! Enjoy your last day tomorrow!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rain is a lovely sound at night - in the day not so much, especially when we are at school and have so many wet weather days.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I am loving the break - we always wish for a bit more time though
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...