Friday, October 11, 2013

Five for Friday - 11th Oct


First week back - and I am tired, so a quick post. 

Here are my five randoms for this week


On Saturday this linky was about Daily 5 and Cafe - this week it will be about great Math books to share. It is a sort of new link up and I would love it if you visited.  


We had some pre-service teachers come in and help us with some PE games and we had so much fun.

It was our first week back and what a busy and quick week! 
I am loving all things spiders....
         

       


We are catching up on assessments - ongoing to use in our planning. We have been updating our information about Maths knowledge. This will help us when we plan 


Shopping - not for school - I pick up new glasses in a week - I can't wait, I so need a new script.
I need to get a new outfit. Our son will have his Year 12 Valedictory Dinner in two weeks and I need a new outfit. (Any excuse really)

4 comments:

  1. Last Term of Year 12 - it is getting scary now! Good luck to your son!
    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to find another Shaw...my maiden name!
    I am in dire need of new glasses!
    Love the spider units...perfect time.
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by - I have been a fan of your blog for a while.
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...