Friday, October 18, 2013

Five for Friday - 18th Oct


Wow, we are just a little over half way through October!


Here are my five randoms for this week


I have been having such lovely comments from people about my "Storybook Saturday" - thanks for visiting my blog and an extra thanks for linking up with me. This Saturday my book will be about Kwanzaa





I am loving my garden at the moment.  
 It is Bear Week. 
We measured them with a streamer and then drew them with the correct proportions


We grouped them, weighed them and added them to see how many we had. 

We created BAR keys and designed new teddies. 

We had fun at PE jumping and jumping and more jumping


We had a band come and visit - The Funky Turtles. This is a group of students who go to a different school setting and they come with a range of disabilities - we love them and they get us dancing.
Even our Kinder came for a visit and joined in the fun,

4 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures. The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for visiting - the flowers are lovely this time of the year
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the garden pictures too. Your Bear Week sounds like fun-I'd like to hear more! We have a Bear Week too and I'd love new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, this time of the year in my part of the world is lovely
      Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...