Saturday, October 5, 2013

Five for Friday - 4th October



This is our last Friday of term break - two weeks goes so fast. 
Here are my five randoms for this week



 There is a store in Melbourne - a few of them are springing up called Daiso, where everything is $2.80. 
I snagged these,I just love the mini spotty clip boards. They will be great for guided reading, read the room and many other tasks. I may have to go back and get some more. 
I also picked up a mini whiteboard to try out, it is great, so I will be going back to get more. 
Did I say everything is $2.80.

I went into school for a few hours today. 
I was so pleased that we had cleaned out our Daily 5 boxes ready for the start of the new term.



I have been so busy with creating work - and completing that list of work started but never finished. 
These photos are from my "Racing to be 1st" for ordinals. It will be on TPT in a few days in my shared shop with Kerry called iSURF(c). This is all Math related. Check it out - click here to our blog

For my own blog and shop - I have completed work on Johnny Appleseed, Kwanzaa, Halloween Writing, Halloween Math, Halloween Reader, Spider Math, Spider English, Spider Bundle of the previous 2, A letter writing pack, a 2014 calendar and Going Batty in the last three weeks. Once school goes back - I just don't have time to do this. 

My brother and his partner have been in a song contest - they are called "My Figment" and I love their sound, they even have a video or two. They are very talented and came runner up. 
The second photo is of a ferry - my husband and I had a coffee at one of our local places at the lake and they were backing this out of the boat shed. 


This week my blog turned 1 and to celebrate - I had a freebie everyday on my facebook fan page. It was a great way to say thanks to all the people who were with me from the start and a nice way to great new followers. 
I am preparing for a new celebration - my TPT store is just a few short of 100 followers. Once I hit 100 I will do another flash freebie and a sale in my shop. 

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on one year of blogging! It looks like you've found some great things for your classroom! The mini clipboards are adorable!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...