Saturday, November 9, 2013

All I want is....Storybook linkup

Welcome to Storybook Saturday. Each Saturday, link up with me to share a story book you have read or are about to read this week.

The shops have gone mad and have had Christmas books on shelves for about a month already. 

I saw this book 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth' - by Don Gardner and just had to have it. 
The illustrations are captivating. 
The monkey loses his teeth and wants Santa's help to find them. 
The song gets stuck in your head and the kids love it. 
You must read the story with a lisp as if you don't have front teeth - I dare you!
Enjoy the story and have fun making up your own version. 

There are not many rules but please abide by them

Post about the storybook you have read or are about to read.
Add the above graphic with a direct link back to Paula's Place
Link up by adding your post link to the link up below

You may choose one book or a few books.
I hope you like my book for this week.








2 comments:

  1. I just bought I ton of books from Book Club and that is one of them! It looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...