Saturday, November 16, 2013

Freebie and Storybook Saturday

Before I get to my Storybook Saturday post - I would like to announce that I have a freebie on my Facebook Page - click here to access it

I have put a small part (9 pages) of my "Talking Turkey Math' pack up for free
You will need to 'like' the page to see it and download it


Now to Storybook Saturday


Welcome to Storybook Saturday. Each Saturday, link up with me to share a story book you have read or are about to read this week.

There are not many rules but please abide by them

Post about the storybook you have read or are about to read.
Add the above graphic with a direct link back to Paula's Place
Link up by adding your post link to the link up below
You may choose one book or a few books.

This week I have chosen...

It is the perfect book to model how to write acrostic poems.
Kids love the animals and it is great to use to discuss habitats and describe animals using adjectives





Your turn to link up





2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. You feature the best books! I've already ordered this book (African Acrostics) through the inter-library loan. Now I'm using Diary of a Baby Wombat in one of my literacy centers, and the kids LOVE the book, especially the pictures. All the leaves have fallen off the trees here, and it's getting cold. It's the perfect time to be where you live - it's almost summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having great weather here at the moment. Hopefully even better to come.
      Thanks for leaving lovely comments and linking up.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...