Saturday, November 30, 2013

Storybook Saturday - Polar Express

Welcome to Storybook Saturday.
Each Saturday, link up with me to share a story book you have read or are about to read this week.

There are not many rules but please abide by them

Post about the storybook you have read or are about to read.
Add the button for the story book link below with a direct link back to Paula's Place
Link up by adding your post link to the link up below
You may choose one book or a few books.

Here is my book for this week.



 I know I say this every time I post about a book - but I just love this book.
Kid's love it and don't get me started on the movie - love, love, love it!

I have prepared a unit of work for my advanced Preps - it is actually aimed at Year 2/3/4 and focuses on using Thinking Tools - Thinker's Keys, Blooms, DeBono Hats and stretches thinking around reading and writing of the text.

There is also a Math freebie - click here to grab it


      



It is about the magic of Christmas and one little boy and his dream.
One trip to the North Pole and a special ticket and a magic bell and all is right with Christmas.


Now you can link up and spread the word....




2 comments:

  1. North of Boston, MA (where I live), non-profit organizations can rent commuter rail trains for the day. The organization - raising money for charity - will reenact the Polar Express ride on the train. I've actually volunteered to help several years. The adults supervise while the students sing Polar Express songs and dance in the aisles of the train. Eventually, Santa comes through. The passengers come dressed in pajamas and receive little bells, chocolate milk/juice and a chocolate chip cookie. It's quite fun and raises a lot of money in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your link Paula! Chance to get Good Collection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...