Saturday, December 14, 2013

Five for Friday - 13th Dec


Here are my five randoms for this week



As I was meeting my business partner for a breakfast meeting this morning - this is the sight that greeted me. Today has been a glorious day here in Ballarat. On our lake we often see our swans waddling around with their babies behind them. 
Business meeting you ask - Kerry and I are iSURF(c) check us out. This is separate from my Paula's Place work.
We are just Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum, but our units/lessons plans would suit many curriculums. 


This is a random post.
These three stools are new stools for our kitchen bench. 
A great spot for our breakfast each day. 
They have a bit of Christmas bling on them.


I went book shopping today - I just needed some more Christmas books.
It's like shoes and handbags - you can never have enough ......
This book will be part of my Storybook Saturday post, so make sure you come back and read it.


These 9 kids are my favourite kids - they are my two children and their cousins. 
Sadly, we flew home last weekend as my parents are not well and I wanted to see them. 
On the up side we got to see my family.




My parents have the best view - one photo is from the front of the house and the other is from the back. They live in a sugar cane growing area, you can see the range and the river. 
Murwillumbah is a very pretty place. 

Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I know that view! My partner's parents live in nearby Uki which is just beautiful too! Lovely part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uki is only 15 minutes away from where I grew up. Maybe some of my family have been to high school with your partner.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...