Friday, December 6, 2013

Five for Friday - 6th Dec



Here are my five randoms for this week

I am so excited - I am in this ebook!
There are lots of times in my blogging life that I need to pinch myself. 
I never dreamed a year ago that my blogging life would have created such a change to my classroom.
Thanks to everyone who has been a supporter and this book is full of freebies from some of the best bloggers around. There are four books.



 
I am posting this from my parent's home. I flew home today for a few days. My dad hasn't been well and I live 2000 kms away and needed to grab some extended family time. There are some amazing views from my parent's home.

 

I love Christmas and we did our decorations this week.








Did I say - I love Christmas?

This photo is from last year - but we are getting ready for our school Christmas Fair. The kids make things to sell and learn about money and change and sales. We are making Christmas decorations to sell for 20c

Here is s great book to read about holidays.
Have a great week everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the ebook too! You guys really packed it with some great tips and products.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking good thoughts for your dad. Enjoy the time with your family. Love your page in the eBook! Thanks for the goody! I can't wait to set up my Christmas tree this weekend!!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great decorations Paula! And what a beautiful view from your parent's house. I hope your Dad is doing better....

    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...