Wednesday, January 15, 2014

iSURF - my other 'me'

I don't often mention my other blog - iSurf that I co write with a friend. But I am extremely pleased with how our work is being received. 

If you are a non Aussie - the units will still work for you - download our freebie and check us out.

Here in Australia we have a new Mathematics Curriculum and we have a structure to assist teachers with this.

iSURF stands for 
individual goals
solving problems
understanding
reasoning
fluency

We write complete units of work for K-6 and it includes the planner and resources you can copy. Most have assessment ideas and all are related to our new curriculum.

All bundles are $10 each - this is a huge saving. We have other units that are not in the current bundles. 

     

     

We have been featured in Teachers Marketplace with our bundles. 

Click here for the newsletter

There is a bundle for Foundation - 1/2 - 3/4 and 5/6. For $10 you get many units of work and in TPT there is an eBook for free that showcases all our current work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...