Sunday, February 9, 2014

Storybook Sunday - 9th Feb 2014


Welcome to Storybook Sunday. Each Sunday, link up with me to share a story book you have read or are about to read this week.

There are not many rules but please abide by them

Post about the storybook you have read or are about to read.
Add the above graphic with a direct link back to Paula's Place
Link up by adding your post link to the link up below

You may choose one book or a few books.
Here is my book for this week.

With a focus on Valentine Day this week my choice is....


I adore this book - the message is gorgeous and about how much a parent loves their child and how much that child loves their parent.

Whenever I have read this to children they are in awe of the pictures and the 'how much' as it gets bigger. The relationship is a precious one and is a great steeping stone for conversations about family and how we feel about one another.

There is also a very delightful pop up version.


If you are after some Math tasks that are Valentine related this pack will help you out.

You Make My Heart Skip - with a focus on skip counting










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to link, Paula.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this linky and I am DETERMINED to actually join in (hopefully very, very soon!). I love Guess How Much I Love You so thanks so much for the link to the video. I think I know what we might be listening to on Friday afternoon.

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...