Sunday, March 23, 2014

Captain Underpants - Storybook Sunday


Welcome to Storybook Sunday. Each Sunday, link up with me to share a story book you have read or are about to read this week.

There are not many rules but please follow them

Post about the storybook you have read or are about to read.
Add the above graphic with a direct link back to Paula's Place
Link up by adding your post link to the link up below

You may choose one book or a few books.
Here are my books for this week.

The Adventures of Captain Underpants - I have some students this year who cannot get enough of them.
They are funny and are a huge hit with boys.
They are great- as they motivate boys to read.

They are a great read aloud book for 'Listening to Reading'



This is a website that is interactive to support the books.


There is also an app

I came across a website that also talks about why this book is banned in the USA.
I cannot believe that it has had more complaints than '50 Shades of Grey'

I'm sorry - but it just made me laugh - seriously it is a kids book!!!!!
 Now your turn to link up




3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I just read why it is banned in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the link to the reasons the series was banned! Imagine how many children's books would not make it to library shelves if everyone felt this way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...