Saturday, March 15, 2014

Five for Friday - 14th March


Here are my five randoms for this week

It is Saturday here is Australia ......

 

I am loving my coffee this morning. After a big week, relaxing on the couch, teenagers still sleeping, coffee nearby and blogging - what more could I ask for?



I have been working on these products - The Roll and Read and Math Tasks are in my TPT store and the Writing Pack will be by tomorrow. 
I have been trying to be a bit more focused this week. 
Like many of you - I work full time, so need to spend some time each night making sure my grade is right. But I allocate about 1.5 hours each night for my TPT products.






Last break (summer for us) we went to Fiji for two weeks and we picked up some local art work. I finally got to pick them up from our framers this week and they are up on our wall in the front lounge room. 
In a month we will be in Singapore and I will be looking for local art there too!


Our Anchor Charts are done and are up and keep us all on track. We brainstormed these with our kids, worked on editing together, made some changes and then produced these. 







Last but not least - this week I got to work with all our Year 5's for a day and a bit on digital portfolios. 
I will post photos next week (I left my hard drive at work)
They are looking amazing - hyperlinks between slides, hyperlinks to documents and recording of reading, setting goals and publishing work. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you went on a trip to Fiji! I have always wanted to travel there, but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon for us. I love the artwork! Beautiful. I'm a new follower, I found you through Five for Friday!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...