Saturday, March 22, 2014

Five for Friday - 21st March


Here are my five randoms for this week


This week I was buddied up with a blogger and we exchanged products and I am about to review a product and I can't wait. A few of the bloggers here in Aus have teamed up and will reveal our thoughts soon.....watch this space


We have been searching for a new fridge and I am overwhelmed........I cannot make a decision


My family have rediscovered these ice creams and they are delicious - well they say so, I am not convinced.


I have been trying to get my notes right for Math and English groups....
You would think that in the time I have been teaching I would have this right by now.
I keep changing my mind - I am driving myself nuts


Our school is in a Mathematics Partnership Project with two other schools - with the aim of increasing staff and student knowledge. 
I went to a meeting last week with reps from all three schools and while the project is a great one - it will mean more work for me. So watch this space and see how it pans out.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to read through this Paula! I have been going back and forth on organisational things for this year too - glad to hear it happens to others who have been teaching a while..... Rohan loves Gaytimes, I am not sure what he sees in them - I would rather a frosty fruit! Good luck fridge shopping!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...