Saturday, March 1, 2014

Five for Friday - 28th Feb


Here are my five randoms for this week
 
Boy - this week has been tough. I have been fighting an ear infection and it won - knocked me out for two days and effected my balance. So two less days with my grade this week. 

 

My blog hit 200 bloglovin followers this week.  So to say thanks I have a rafflecopter going and the winner will get to choose 5 products from my store. 

 
I finally proof read this pack. The line drawings have been done specially for me by my very clever husband,  (Learning with Literature) . 
The maps came from a very clever friend (Alimaths) and my addiction graphic artist - Melonheadz



TPT sale - what can I say? My credit card needs bandages!
I have bought all my wish listed items - and have so much clip art and I need to find time to do what is on my to do list for products. Here is the one I am working on at the moment.



In our home town - we have a large number of secondary schools that compete in the 'Head of the Lake". 
It is a huge rowing event and the crews practise all year. 
The winning boy's crew came from the school my kids go to. Well, my daughter's school as Nic is now at Uni.
The photo show the winning teams and now they go off to the next level.

This is a massive event around our lake and closes off traffic, causes traffic jams, parking issues - but is so worth it.  



(an aside - we spell practise two ways. This one refers to repeating or reviewing. Practice with a 'c' is a Doctor's Practice or our own teaching practice)

Have a great week and keep well. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Paula! I hope you're feeling better now!

    I have to admit, as soon as I saw your Possum Magic unit I bought it because I think it has to be my FAVOURITE picture book. So much nostalgia from my own childhood, coupled with the love the kiddos I teach have for the story!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, on the mend after a painful few days. Possum Magic is a love of mine too. Thanks for buying my unit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...