Saturday, March 29, 2014

Five for Friday - 28th March


Here are my five randoms for this week

  

I have joined a huge number of TPT sellers to have a Spring Sale - everything is 20% off in my store and what a great way to clear that wish list you may have. 
My sale is active 29th - 31st March (USA time)

   

We have been working on some serious 3D shapes this week. Have you used google Sketch Up? 
A great tool for making 3D shapes.




Boy this month has been busy - I have put together some new teaching and learning packs.

I love Possum Magic and my husband, Tony, did the line drawings for me to use in this pack.

    

I made the first anchor chart pack for Daily 5 and love the pirate theme. 
The second pack is a forever pack - it currently has 2 charts. 
One for handwriting and one for spelling. I did them at the request of a buyer. 
If you want other charts - email me and they will go in this pack and if you own it - you get new revisions at no cost to you.

 


    



 

This week I was in lots of classrooms and looking at Daily 5 and tracking of student learning. One of our fab teachers is so organised when tracking the M100W and is using a tracking sheet.
   

This week we picked up our tickets for our Singapore trip. My daughter and I are joining a friend and her daughter to go there for about a week. My friend, Melinda and I have a significant birthday and to celebrate - what better way than to shop in Singapore - no men allowed! My husband is secretly jealous about a trip overseas. I can't wait!

One week to go until term break...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Singapore sounds awesome! That's such a long way from here I've never been in all my travels... have a wonderful time! :)

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I {heart} Singapore so much! Orchard Road, Vivo City, Raffles City... so many options so little time! Plus sightseeing (Gardens by the Bay is even more beautiful in person) and the food! You are going to have a great time!!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me pine for the classroom when I see the great resources you make! Have a wonderful time OS, how lovely!
    Cheers
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...