Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Currently

 March just arrived, it has snuck up on me!

Farley has had a face lift on her blog and this template is inspired by her new look.
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade'


Listening - I love the sound of my daughter and her friends laughing.
 Immy is putting together some photos for her art project and has had two friends modelling for her. 
They are funny and serious and gorgeously mad.

Loving - in our town the all high schools take rowing so seriously. 
Our boy's team won and now they go to State finals. 
Well done boys. Getting up at 5 to train.....

Thinking - we are half way through our term. I have so much to do

Wanting - to have more energy. I have been hit by a bug and just don't have time to be sick!

Needing - to talk my parents. I love 2000kms away from them and have been so busy this week.

???????? - this is the answer, what is the question?

Happy March everyone

9 comments:

  1. What are 3 things you should be doing but aren't?
    I am totally with you in the ...tons of projects to finish and some great clipart waiting. : )
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be doing them - but just can't do it (maybe want to do it)

      Delete
  2. Is your question the things you don't like doing?

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely don't like doing any of the above

      Delete
  3. Just wondering where do get the currently template from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you google 'currently' blog - you will find the post. Scroll down and copy the bank image. I put it in powerpoint and add text boxes, save as a jpeg and then upload in my post.Make sure you link back to the original post to give credit back to the owner.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with finding more energy Paula- I'm there with you on that one!
    Books, Bugs and Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things you're blogging to avoid doing, lol?! We're headed into our week of spring break...hopefully, that'll help with getting a little more energy! Hope your'e able to find a little too! =)

    Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just looking at our calendar and our 2nd semester is almost half over as well! Time flies- crunch time!! :-) Good luck!

    Real Teachers Learn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...