Saturday, April 5, 2014

Five for Friday - 4th April


Here are my five randoms for this week

Today is the start of our two week break - I would have loved to sleep in this morning, but I woke up to a Saturday morning here in Aus to do my 'five for friday'. The house is quiet and I make coffee, have my normal Saturday eggs on toast (I do not have time during the week) and start my laptop and blog in a house of sleeping teenagers.........


This week - I finally took the plunge and got my hair cut short, short, short. 
The kids at school had amazing reactions - one child I taught last year, asked me to bob down and then said 'Yep Paula is still in there' - they do call us by our first names.
Another yelled across the playground - 'You are working that haircut"
One couldn't speak - I looked too different. 
The parents are doing double takes and I just love it.
My Mum had to face time me to see what it looked like from the front.

  

Nikki at Melonheadz has created this amazing button for Autism Awareness Week. 
Copy and promote this everywhere you can.
Have I confessed how obsessed with her clip art I am. If I don't own it, it is on my wish list.

 

Need I say more - and linked with a two week break.....

 

Words cannot express how happy I am that thee gorgeous creatures are now protected and cannot be caught for scientific research in Japan.


Coffee needs to be great coffee. Life is too short for rubbish coffee!
Ar work I belong to a 'coffee club run'. Stacey does Tuesday, Fiona has Wednesday and I do Thursday. We ring our fav coffee place and pick up three coffees on our given day and then arrive at work with  them and we have a real coffee as we are preparing to start our day.
SUPER CIVILISED I SAY.
Now we have two more converts - Michael and Nita.
Monday and Friday are looking great.

Have a fantastic week everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    I love that cute little hair cut! I also love coffee! Have a great weekend.
    :) Shelley
    The Write Stuff Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelley - looking forward to to weeks off for break

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous that you have a two week break! Your home is my dream trip- I'd love to visit Australia! I visited your TpT store also and I love the look. Your products look great- might be a few on my wishlist now!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comments. Off to check out your blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...