Friday, May 2, 2014

May Currently - 2014

May is here! Blimey

Farley always does an amazing job with this monthly link up in getting bloggers together from around the world.
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade'



Listening - to my family laughing. I love that sound as they joke, share stories and ask questions about what as happened in our day/ week/ life.

Loving - my lot in life. I have just had a significant birthday and I was asked if I would change anything and that was a big N-O. I am more than okay with me and mine as we are.

Thinking - about my son at an outdoor musical festival for three days and the weather is shocking, Wet - wet - wet.

Wanting -  I have had two friends have babies just recently and would like to see more of them. 

Needing - to focus on a current project and get it done. I keep getting side tracked with creating TpT products.

Surprise - if you comment and leave your email below, I will chose a random one tomorrow and you can choose one item from my store for free.

Happy May everyone

10 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are loving life!! :) Good luck with your project! :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the year is going by too quickly. I'm hoping to catch up on some of my projects too, maybe even this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not the weekend for outdoor festivals :( I am sure he'll be fine but I hope you don't worry too much.
    Books, Bugs and Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same problem...so many things I want to do, but so easily distracted with creating for TpT! Hope you can get your project done soon!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary
    enchantingelementary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! So often I want to finish my TpT projects but not my school projects! Oops! And I better get off the internet and go and clean!!!!!!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to be really strict with myself about prioritising school stuff over TpT stuff! Or over spending hours on Bloglovin'!!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI--I put a link to your blog on my SURPRISE. ;) Even though I teach older kids, your ideas and products are too stinkin' cute!

    Texas Teaching Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will go check out your blog.

      Delete
  8. Hi Paula! I love those boots! Your son is 19 - wow! How does the time fly by so fast? I like your surprise - it's an original idea - at least, I haven't seen it on anyone else's blog. Happy weekend!
    p.s. I just got a new version of The Three Little Pigs by Mark Teague - another book to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Laura. My store link is on your email. Let me know which pack you want and I will email back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...