Sunday, May 4, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Sale - May 2014

Many teachers through TpT have prepared their stores for this sale. 

I have been trying to cull my wishlist and I am ashamed to say that I had about 320 items on my wishlist. I looked at it and thought well, I could get all of it and spend lots of money or flip that and think about buying them all and think about the money I will be saving by getting 28% off. 

Oh boy!

I think I need to cut some items from my list - how many items are on your list?

So on the 6th and 7th (USA time) you will find me clicking on my cart of things to buy. I am mainly a clipart addict and fonts and papers and craft and science and interactive notebooks and ......

Click on this gorgeous button and it will take you straight to my store.



Happy shopping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...