Monday, June 2, 2014

Currently June

June is here, for us in Aus it is winter and I am very jealous that in the USA it is summer.

Farley thanks for this monthly link up
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade'



Listening - to a silly TV show that my family are watching

Loving - that are my reports are almost done. I still have a few more days! I have about three kids who still need to do their self reflection. My 'at home comments' are being worked on and then I need to proof read. 

Thinking - I should go to bed. It has been a big week and it is only Monday!

Wanting -  to sleep for a week. I can't, wouldn't and won't. I think I need some down time and my next bit would help big time.

Needing - to shop. Some serious retail therapy - some shoes, some bags, because you can never have enough right?

Summer bucket list - I want it to be summer here.

5 comments:

  1. I think reports are going to be a common trend amongst the Aussie teacher bloggers! I totally get the feeling of wanting to sleep for a week! Holidays are on their way, Paula!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got reports to start this weekend... so much to look forward to! I do love a bit of retail therapy, even though most the shopping I do nowadays is online!

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in Australia? Awesome! I've traveled to Sydney and Brisbane and loved it. I'm actually teaching English this year in South Korea. I wish I could sleep for a week too!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your reports being almost done! I've been doing a million things that I shouldn't be spending time on to AVOID starting my reports. Seriously, I need to get started!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck finishing off your reports!! Such an amazing feeling when they're done.

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...