Saturday, June 14, 2014

Five for Friday - 13th June 2014


Here are my five randoms for this week

We are two weeks away from term break here, so I am very much looking forward to a break.
Reports are done and our team will be forward planning next week for next term.


This weekend is our wedding anniversary. Twenty eight years ago we got married in a garden ceremony in my home town. My husband had these gorgeous flowers delivered to work and they are my favourite flowers and colours. 

  

Look what arrived in my mailbox this week. I love it to pieces 

In America it is Father's Day. 
I know many of you are on summer break but this is in my store and will help you to celebrate with your grade if you are still at school.
There are a variety of cards, writing tasks, lists and tie outlines.

     

    

This has been a project that has spent the longest time in my 'working on' file.
Finally posted 'Convict File' and is an interactive notebook file to use with Year 5 about Convicts in early Australia. 

 

Over the past few weeks I have been trying to take better care of myself. 
That has meant eating better and being more active. 
Tony and I walked around our lake the other day. 
The walking track around the lake is 6km and takes about 50 minutes. 
It is a lovely walk and the views help the walk to go even faster. 
I have even bought a new exercise bike and am doing aerobics again. 


Have a happy healthy week everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Paula! I have just started walking again too, I find it hard to fit in exercise with all the other appointments, deadlines, family commitments but I am really going to try harder to get moving.

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was finding it hard too - but blogger's but has to go!

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary Paula! What beautiful flowers!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jemima, I am a little spoilt

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    And you got a planner! I love, love, love mine!

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love it too - the teacher planner is so good, I have just ordered an 18 month Life Planner

      Delete
  4. I just ordered my first Erin Condren lesson planner! I have the life planner and LOVE it. Mine should be in on Monday!:)

    Elizabeth
    www.thecoffeecraftedteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is also my first - love it so much that I have ordered the life planner and can't wait for it to arrive. It costs an extra $40 to mail here to Aus though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...