Friday, June 20, 2014

Five for Friday - 20th June 2014


In Australia we have one more week until our term break - winter break. It is cold, wet and certainly inside weather. I am so jealous of our colleagues who are having summer break.

Here are my five randoms for this week

We are on term break here so these really are five randoms......



One of my sisters had a birthday this week. So I had cause to look at some old photos of us when we were kids and take a trip down memory lane. 
I am the eldest, then 12 months later is Leanne, four years later came our brother, David and then nine years later our sister Lesley. 

   




 Don't you just adore tessellations - our Art teacher did this with our kids. I love seeing what they get up to in Art.


  Best part of starting back to school is wasting time over morning coffee...trying to find the pluses!

Pinterest and coffee helped me get through this week

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/99219998014237329/    Koffierecepten   Anything I say or do before I've had my coffee doesn't count!  Come to Bagels and Bites Cafe in Brighton, MI for all of your bagel and coffee needs! Feel free to call (810) 220-2333 or visit our website www.bagelsandbites.com for more information!
Click the images to go to the source for each one.

  I'd like to argue against it because it makes exercising look too easy and beneficial....but it is too easy and beneficial not to do. Darnit :)

Trying to take better care of myself, so I have bought an exercise bike! Stay tuned for how successful I have been.

   

I have a Year 5 student who is obsessed with the music from Queen. He has a massive knowledge of song titles and history - gotta love that.

Have a great week

4 comments:

  1. Loved reading your randoms for the week! Your kids' tessellations turned out fabulously!! Stay warm down there...

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I think I have found someone who uses exclamation marks like I do !!!

      Delete
  2. You had me at ....coffee! I love my afternoon break with a cup loaded with flavorings. My personal fave is peppermint-mocha! By the way, the temperature where I live is now in the low 90's everyday! Sorry about your winter!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your coffee memes. I don't have to drink coffee every day, but I do enjoy it.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...