Saturday, June 28, 2014

Five for Friday - 28 June 2014


This week has been a long time coming......
Here are my five randoms for this week

We are on term break here so these really are five randoms......


For us winter break is here! It is wet, it is cold, but is holiday time.

  
I started to put together some of my phonic work that I have been using over the last 20ish years. 
I wanted to get rid of paper files and put these together and update the work so that it was accessible in digital format. 

I teach them in a specfiic order 
S-A-T-P-I-N
then 
C-K-E-H-R-M-D
then 
G-O-U-L-F-B 
then 
J-Z-W-V-Y-X-QU

So I am working on 'Rr' and 'Mm' and 'Dd' is done. 
So my next bundle will be ready by the end of tomorrow. 




Last Saturday night a very special young lady had a very special night. We have an event here where you make your debut. It is an old tradition where you get presented with a group of young girls and dress in white and dance alot at a Ball.

My daughter didn't want to make hers - she is the gorgeous girl in black and white. 

I have been best buddies with Courtney's mum since the 80's and our girls are also best friends. It was a great night and dancing to 'Jellybean Addiction' was also a blast.

Don't the young men in the suits look handsome too?



 

 Ballarat is in real winter mode and I so wish I was back in Singapore. 




I visited my hairdresser this week and went from one block of colour to this. I love it and it goes with my new short hair. Sometimes change is needed and I am so pleased I went for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Paula, I hope you enjoy your break. they always seem to come at just the right time. Your daughter is beautiful! I'm from Oklahoma and I don't think they do anything like that around here, except maybe the rich, society people. I like your hair, it looks realy pretty with the light and dark shades.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...