Friday, June 6, 2014

Five for Friday - 6th June 2014

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com.au/

Here are my five randoms for this week.

I should have had one of these about reports - but mine are done as of today and we have been doing some exciting things this week.

 

We have had some University students working with us and Wednesday was their last day. They came to help with maths and we ended their time with us with a game - here we are talking tactics.

 

I have been mucking around with Interactive Notebooks. We have been working on scale and this fits within a unit of work we have been working on for our running course.

  

Our Assistant Principal organised for all our Grades to do a session on First Aide this week . That is 23 grades....

 

We are under going a huge change in our reviews here is Australia. There is now an app for it!

  

What makes my heart smile - is seeing my kids reading. I love that they share books and talk about books and are excited by what they read. 

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know that there was an app AITSL. This will come in handy as we do our P&D goals over the next couple of weeks! :)

    Stef
    Miss Galvin Learns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love interactive notebooks! I was just getting started/good at them when our district decided to change our curriculum. Now there's no time! I'm trying to spread the word - sorry for the shameless plug - I'm starting a new linky party for the summer called Sell It Saturday. I have a smaller blog, but if you're ever interested in joining in, that'd be great!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...