Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently - July 2014

July is here, it is wet, cold, winter and how I long for summer like my USA readers are enjoying

I am linking up with Farley, she does an amazing job getting us bloggers to link up (and blog)
So go and link up with 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade'


Listening - a friend reminded me about a sound I like - check out Gosling here.
She has a great voice and when I team taught with Claire three years ago she put me onto her.
Plus the rain on the roof is so loud!
I reckon it has rained here for nearly two weeks - please note I am so over it - I WANT SUMMER

Loving - that it is break and I have no plans. That means lazy mornings, checking facebook, pinterest, bloggers, email, TPT. I am trying to get motivated to invest in instagram.
Please note no particular order!

Thinking - about making plans for lazy lunches and drinks.

Wanting -  to read some books for enjoyment. I have a stock pile on my kindle app, beside my bed and I need to get started.

Needing - to go for a walk, but it is too cold, wet and miserable

4th July - I wish all my USA friends/readers a fab 4th of July. I will be having a lunch date with my husband.

Happy July all!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! A great shout out for some great music! Have a wonderful week Paula! Isn't it crazy how we have managed to fill up our day pretty easily, even though it's holidays!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love her style and sound. Enjoy your break.

      Delete
  2. I am SOOOOO JEALOUS that you live in Australia! :) I want to visit there some day SOOO badly! It's nice that you're on winter break! Lazy days are they best! That's how I feel about our summer right now! :) Enjoy your break!!!
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lazy days of summer - can't wait until they arrive again here in Aus

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your lazy days, they go by way to fast!
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be in slow motion. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your winter break! I know I'm enjoying my summer! Have fun with hubby on the 4th!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cold, wet and miserable, but it is break time. Enjoy your summer

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...