Friday, July 11, 2014

Five for Friday - 11th July


Last Friday of winter break! Back to work on Monday......
But Friday is still one of the best days of the week

Here are my five randoms for this week

We are on term break here so again these really are five randoms......


If you live, work, drop in to blogger land and/or the same for TPT you would have to be in a dark dark cave to not know that the TPT Conference is on in Les Vegas. 
I am so jealous that I am not there. 
But I see lots of photos on instagram and blogs. 
I must start saving to go next year!

   


   

Today I was emailed by Sara from Frampton's Fundamentals as I had won her big giveaway.  
This is an amazing prize and I have been getting emails from the people who donated to the prize. 
So a huge thank you .

 
      

 I have also been putting together a package for a SLANT BOX that Jameson hosts. I have mailed it off and eagerly await mine to arrive. 
In short, I get to know a blogger and send a box of goodies that are 'sunshine' themed (each month has a different theme) and another blogger gets to know me and sends me one. 
This is my second time. 
(I am hoping my buddy doesn't see this yet! So Anna close your eyes and skip this one)

 

My daughter and I usually go and stay in Melbourne for a night or two over the break and get some retail therapy. 
We leave the boys behind and have a girly time, shop, eat, walk and meet friends. 
Imogen wanted to go to the H&M at the GPO building and this is the most amazing shop. 
We picked up a 'few' bargains.

We have a few fav places to eat at Southbank and in the Block Arcade. We are so lucky to live so close to our capital city. 



I have been kept super busy by doing the #bloghoppin2014 scavenger hunt. Here are a few of my photos.
I have been wanting to get into instagram and this has motivated me to learn and master it (well I am not a master yet!)
If you want to take part - here is the link to get the details 
or the facebook for bloghoppin

There are some funny photos from lots of people. 

I only have about 30 photos to go......


Have a great week everyone and travel safe wherever you are.

4 comments:

  1. The Slant Box sounds like fun! I'll have to check it out!
    Enjoy your last weekend before school starts Paula!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and hearing all about what's going on in Australia! :) Just wanted to pop in and say hey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the last few days of holidays! The two weeks goes so quickly.

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome, I am glad you are happy with the giveaway! Perhaps we will meet in Vegas next year, I am saving up as well.
    Sara
    Frampton's FUNdamentals

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...