Saturday, August 30, 2014

Five for Friday - 30th August


Here are my five randoms for this week

   

My husband did some illustrations for me for this pack for 'Princess and the Pea'. I wanted to do some craft and he helped to make pack happen. 
So along with the melonheadz graphics, this has reading, writing, math and craft in the one pack. 





It has been Literacy and Numeracy Week here and we have had a focus on water in Numeracy time. 
We have tracked how water comes into our school and how we  use it. We have graphed our water usage, looked at the usage in a day and used co-ordinates to show water points in our school. 


Our girls did an amazing job playing soccer against other schools in District Soccer this week. 
They were all smiles and these medals are a hard earned reminder that they did an awesome job!

   

 Cara from Creative Playground sent me a box of 'sunshine' this week. It was a nice surprise in a rather hectic week. 

 

I have been working hard on a presentation and Professional Learning session for our staff on whole school planning in Mathematics. 
I can't wait to do this session, as it has been a long time since I have been able to do a specific curriculum focus. 
  Will let you know how it went next week.

Happy weekend everyone - 1st of Spring is almost here and in Aus it will be spring and that means summer is on its way. 

2 comments:

  1. Your Princess & the Pea pack looks great! Love that craft!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great pack, Paula and I think you are really lucky being paired with Cara - she really rocks!!
    Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...