Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wednesday - being organized


My best tips for being organized is to keep track of not only my weekly plan for my grade but to keep track of the jobs I need to do each day - week etc.

If I am asked to do a job - I always write in down and if I have too many tasks, I have been much better at saying 'yes, I can do that for you but not until the end of the week'
It has been a life saver for me.

My teacher planner and my diary are my sanity.

  


     The other strategy I use is making sure my folders have unique covers and spines. 
I know exactly where my information is.
I need to be organized and this helps me to get through my week so much better. 
I try to always make sure items are filed - I do not have a 'to do spot'


Now for a giggle - because also what helps to be organised is a sense of humour




2 comments:

  1. I like that you write things down and keep a list so you don't get overwhelmed, I need to do that! I love that you don't have a to do spot, that everything gets put away. That probably helps so much! Nice to meet you in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I loe your personalised Diary! Where did you get that from?

    I find that I am forever writing things in my phone, on post it notes or I use sticky notes on my lap top. Its hard to keep up! I have a diary but hate carting it around so I end up not using it and use my phone because thats on me all the time. Only problem is…. it't not all in the one spot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...