Friday, October 31, 2014

Five for Friday - 31st Oct


Here are my five randoms for this week

 

Last weekend Tony and I had 'high tea' in Hepburn. This is about 45 mins away from where we live and three of my friends gave me this lovely treat. It was nice to have time to relax and be away from all things technology! I have the best friends.



 

Loving our garden at the moment - but not loving hay fever.



 

I have been focusing on my health lately and have lost quite a bit of weight - finally comfortable posting a selfie. Still a bit of weight to go.....

 

Loving coaching with teachers on Mondays and enjoying taking some running records. 




 

I have hit a milestone this week and have a rafflecopter happening...please join me!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1000 followers - that's amazing!!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your weight loss! That's fantastic! Your roses look beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...