Saturday, November 15, 2014

Five for Friday - 14th Nov 2014


Here are my five randoms for this week.

  


Remembrance Day or Veteran's Day - it all has the same purpose, to remember all that was given for us and how we should learn from our past.

    


Just love early writing! 
I get to spend part of my week coaching two teachers who are teaching 5 year olds. 

 

Read to Self is such a great skill.


Spending time with my daughter, enjoying a nice treat and then some early Christmas shopping. 





I also had some time with my husband at a local winery. 


Now to do reports....

2 comments:

  1. Whatever that treat is looks scrumptious!
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the small Magic Words! Are they on rings? I send home full A4 sized sheets, but the smaller ones look great!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...