Sunday, November 23, 2014

Five for Friday - 21 Nov


Here are my five randoms for this week,
I just love this time of the year.

 

Our Prep team welcomed our Kinder kids for their first transition visit this week - great job!

   

My new cover arrived for my Life Planner to match my Teacher Planner - yah!

   

Hello summer - well almost.......lunch out in the sun.

 

My roses are delightful at the moment - I love the flowers and the way they survive even my gardening skills or lack of. Since we experienced drought a few years go, our garden only gets rain water when it falls. We are totally drought proof.

 

Christmas washi tape, ribbon and stamps - just sneaking in some Christmas shopping before December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...