Sunday, December 7, 2014

December Currently also flashback

December has arrived with a jingle, jangle and a bang!

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up and so many bloggers look out for it
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade' and go and check out how many do link up and read some posts.



Listening -  we love putting up our tree and decorations





Loving - this time of the year. Love the decorations, wrapping of gifts, ending of the year and starting a new one and best of all - spending some time over summer with family. 

Thinking -  of all things Christmas 

Wanting -  that to do list to be smaller....

Needing - sleep, I am waking up so early as I have so much to do and want to do so much!

Giving - more time to family. We will see my parents and brother and sister and families on Boxing Day and I can;t wait.

Now here is a cheeky addition - I did this slide, but ran out of time to post it.
So here it is


Happy Holidays everyone

4 comments:

  1. Paula, I just found your blog via Farley's linky party! Your staff holiday party sounds AMAZING! I think now to make up for the disappointment you really should start or join a band. *wink* I also spent a great deal on clip art and fonts. I don't have much up for others but am working on it. Where in the world do you find the time to work on things to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. How did you snag an offical Melonheadz button?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I def. need more sleep too! Hope you get your presents wrapped and your to-do list shrinks! Mine always grows faster than it shrinks as well. ;) I love all of your photos, your decorations are beautiful! Have a wonderful week!

    Michelle B.
    Miss, Hey Miss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about doing some RAK at my school. Thanks for reminding me! Your house looks awesome. I can hardly wait for my daughter to get home from university so she can help me decorate our place! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...