Saturday, January 3, 2015

Currently - January 2015

2015 has arrived!

A brand new year - what will it bring?

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up and so many bloggers look out for it
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade' and go and check out how many do link up and read some posts.





Listening -  there have been a heap of storms on the Gold Coast and each time this bird in my parent's backyard keeps making the most amazing sounds.

Loving - that I have been able to get to see my extended family. I have caught up with my two sisters and brother and their family as well as Mum and Dad.


Thinking - that it is so hot here and humid. 

Wanting - to work on revising some products, but just haven't been able to because so much going on.

Needing - to think about packing to go home.

Yes - I will keep losing weight 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing is better than time spent with family! I would love to hear that bird!! When I'm not teaching, I'm looking for birds. I'm so happy to be your newest follower!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...