Saturday, January 17, 2015

Five for Fri - 16th Jan 2015


Here are my five randoms for this week.

Summer break and still a week and half to go....

 

My husband bought me flowers - just because. That is the best sort of flower reason!

   
It is summer break here - so I have been buying a few things for my new class. 

I will have a classroom reveal later in the week, my room looks like a disaster zone at the moment. 

 

 A little bit of labelling ....


I have a whole lot of resources in my store on this color theme and USA and Aus spelling. 


My husband is also a teacher - well a Principal in a small school, so we have the same holidays. 
Our kids are almost 18 and 20, so we get to have some us time (they sleep in a lot and late) and we have been able to get out have long lunches and explore the many places we have in out town.  


 

It has been raining a bit here - so I have been able to spend some time revising and adding to my products in my TPT store - loving the laziness of taking time and just pottering.....

Have a happy week all!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love your labels--they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula! You're killing me! I've been to every junk shop on the coast looking for a set of drawers like the ones in your photo and can't find them anywhere. :( Might have to do one last search today.

    Lauren
    Love, Laughter and Learning in Prep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet time for you and hubby! I loved when my kids were small, but I am also really loving that they are grown and it is just about me and hubs now. Glad you are enjoying your summer break!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...