Friday, January 9, 2015

Five for Fri - 9th Jan


Here are my five randoms for this week.

It is summer break here and our family have been able to spend heaps of time together and here are just a few of the things we have been up to this week.







My daughter and I went to Melbourne on the train and went early and had breakfast at our favourite breakfast spot - Cafe Duomo.
We then shop and shop and shop then have a late lunch at our favourite lunch spot - Le Camera. 
We love exploring the lane ways and arcades.

   

My Mum and Dad, brother and two sisters and their families live about 2000km away from where I live and we don;t get to see each other very often - but when we do, it is gorgeously busy and noisy. 
Our kids are all growing up!





 
A visit to Tropical Fruit World, Murwillumbah Art Gallery and Byron Bay








 

Beach and ice-creams....




I still found some time to revise my Addition to 20 pack and finish my Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater pack





We have about 20 more days left of break and then our new school year starts.
Keep safe!

3 comments:

  1. I want to move to Australia! Can I come visit some day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Byron Bay is so beautiful. I think I am going to need to go to the beach after seeing this and maybe have some amazing brunch too. Enjoy the rest of your break!
    Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much excitement this week! How are you ever going to top it next week! Maybe a rest week?

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...