Sunday, February 1, 2015

Currently - Feb 2015

February has arrived - where did that come from?

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up and so many bloggers look out for it
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade' and go and check out how many do link up and read some posts about what makes is tick!




Listening -  to Sherlock Holmes on the telly, while I pretend to be getting organised for work.

Loving - that is is February. I love Valentine Day, such a romantic at heart.

Thinking - about so many things I may not have done. This will be my first full week back at school. Have I put up the right displays, have I remembered the agenda for staff and team meetings, have a got a curriculum meeting, is there school council, where are my magnetic strips, have I printed the timetable, have I .......?

Wanting - to focus on one thing - see above for detail

Needing - to drink less coffee

Pageant Title  - Miss Accident Prone , I have fallen down too much lately and have been so accident prone. Scraped my knee like a five year old!

7 comments:

  1. It takes ages to settle in for the new school year and get everything sorted - good luck focusing and with your first full week back. We have 2 more weeks till half term break and I can't wait!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get so stressed out with the beginning of school! And I can relate to the coffee drinking. I REALLY should stop drinking as much coffee as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to drink less coffee, too, but I think it's going to have to wait until Spring Break (not until April!). It's just sooo busy right now. Good luck! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried switching from coffee to hot water with lemon. I know it's not nearly the same, but it's hot in the mornings :)
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...your pageant title makes me want to do some yoga! :) Happy February!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to check in with you and find you back in school! I know the beginning can be overwhelming, but it does get better...maybe! Now, let's talk coffee! I am so addicted to coffee and flavorings and I love it. I am sure it makes me not sleepy and is terribly bad for you. But I still love it! Have a great week!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, You made me laugh with your pageant title. I almost said I was Ms. Trippin' Along because I've had my share of skinned knees. It's why I'm in PT for me knee now, unfortunately. Do you need to give up your coffee because of the caffeine or the stuff you put in your coffee? I've switched over to straight tea, though I love it with milk and sugar. There are lots of good decaf ones, too. It works for me. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...