Saturday, February 14, 2015

Five for Friday - 13th Feb

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Here are my five randoms for this week.

A big week which ended in a massive storm!

 

We have started our second full week and our independent work habits are great. 
Our teachers work really hard and this investment has paid off as our Year 3/4's are great. 



  
Last weekend I flew home to see my family. I grew up in the most amazing place!


I have a gorgeously funny family. We have started a tradition of 'trolling' in photos. 
The top one was about 3 years ago and the bottom one was last weekend. 
Mum and Dad had no idea until they looked back over photos. 

 

These are two freebies I have posted this week. 
I am loving theme and my room has these colors and clip art. 
If you click on the images you can download these for free.

    


    


  

These word wall toppers are in the same theme as above and we just add the words on our whiteboard. 



Click on the below images to go to the pack in my TPT store

     



We are still adding anchor charts and displays and we are 12 school days in......in Australia

Happy week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...