Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Currently March 2015

March is here - I am late linking up....

Farley does an amazing job with this monthly link up and so many bloggers look out for it
Go and link up to 'Oh, Boy 4th Grade' and go and check out how many do link up and read some posts.


This is such a cute template and while my USA readers are or have gone back to school, summer needs to spin down to us. Can't wait for summer here!



Listening -  to Norah, relaxes me and I need that this month

Loving - that our 18 and 20 year old are eating with us. Sadly not long before we are empty nesters

Thinking - that team teaching with Stacey and our 48 kids is easy.

Wanting -  a trip to Hawaii

Needing - to walk more

Spring break plans - here in Aus it is Autumn/Fall and I need to sleep or is it hibernate?

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time picturing the weather as Autumn for you, but I live in a desert and only experience hot and hotter... Do you get to have a break coming soon similar to the US Spring Break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your next holiday going to be to Hawaii? My friend just honeymooned there and absolutely loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...